Amazon app quiz July 22, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance
The app’s daily quiz consists of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant must correctly answer all the questions in the questionnaire to be eligible for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon quiz is an app-only quiz. It is available only on the Amazon mobile app. The questionnaire starts every day at 12 a.m. M. And it continues until 12 at night. Usually there is a quiz winner who is chosen by lottery.
Today’s quiz results will be announced on July 23.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Six years after abandoning the “one-child policy” of 1979, what country has now introduced a “three-child policy?”
- In which state of India is the 107-year-old Billimora-Waghai historic train route, recently ordered closed?
- Barbora Krejcikova, who won her first Grand Slam singles title in June 2021, is she from which country?
- This device allows what kind of energy change?
Wind to Electric
- Which actor and director who plays the role of Happy Hogan directed the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie with this character?