Amazon app quiz September 13, 2021: Get answers to these five questions and win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance
The app’s daily quiz consists of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant must correctly answer all the questions in the questionnaire to be eligible for the prize.
For those who don’t know, Amazon test it is a quiz for apps only. It is available only on the Amazon mobile app. The questionnaire starts every day at 12 a.m. M. And it continues until 12 at night. Usually there is a quiz winner who is chosen by lottery.
Today’s quiz results will be announced on September 14.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Kangra painting, named after an ancient princely state that sponsored art, is associated with what present-day state of India?
- Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy and Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar ended up sharing the Olympic gold In which men’s track and field event?
- What spyware, developed by the Israeli company NSO, has been used by governments around the world?
- The name of this object comes from a Greek word that means what?
- What award were you nominated for five times but never won?