The High court of Madhya Pradesh is inviting people to apply for the post of civil judge for the year 2022. You will be glad to know the details about the MP High Court Recruitment presented by the Madhya Pradesh high court. There are around 250 posts available for the vacancy of civil judge in the year 2022. In the article today we will share with you all the details regarding the Madhya Pradesh High court recruitment for the post of civil judge. We will share with you all the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, documents required and the step-by-step application procedure for the recruitment.
MP High Court Recruitment (MPHC) 2022
This new recruitment opportunity which has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh high court is the one and only opportunities available for the students who have completed their law degree and want to have a competent career in the government authority of India. They will be highly obliged to apply for this recruitment opportunity presented by the High court of Madhya Pradesh for the upcoming year of 2022. You can read our step by step application procedure to know more about this recruitment opportunity because this will bring very much success to your career. You can fill in your application from 22nd September to 5th November 2022.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||MP High Court Recruitment (MPHC) 2022|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Job Name||Civil judge|
|Number of vacancies||252|
|Application starts||22 Sep 2022|
|Application ends||05 Nov 2022|
|Last Date Of Application Fee||05 Nov 2022|
|Start Date for Correction of Error in Application||10 Nov 2022|
|Last Date for Correction of Error in Application||12 Nov 2022|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination Date of Main Examination||Will be Notified Later|
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
|UR Candidate and Candidates not from MP||₹1122|
|Reserved Category and PWD Candidates of MP||₹722|
The applicant must follow the following age criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- 21 years to 35 years as on 01 Jan 2022. (Relaxation as per rules.)
The applicant must follow the following educational criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have graduated from any recognized University and also must have passed English Shorthand Examination from any recognized Board
- The applicant must have Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute.
- The applicant must have proper knowledge of Computer Application.
- The applicant must have proper dignity and respect towards the organisation
The applicant can apply from the following vacancies available in this recruitment:-
|Category||No. of Post|
The applicant will be given the following pay scale as per the concerned authorities:-
Application Procedure MP High Court Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment:-
- First of all you will have to download the official notification for the recruitment by clicking on the link given here https://mphc.gov.in/PDF/web_pdf/RE/adv%20cj%20final%20to%20be%20uploaded.pdf
- Read the notification carefully
- Now you have to click on the link given here to go to the official website of the recruitment https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result
- A list of recruitment will be displayed on your screen
- Click on your respective recruitment
- The advertisement for the recruitment will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the option called apply online
- Application form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter the details
- Upload the documents
- Click on submit
The following links are important while applying for the recruitment:-
One thought on “MP High Court Recruitment (MPHC) 2022: Apply Online 252 Civil Judge Posts, Notification”
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts.