raja mahendra pratap singh: PM Modi’s address on foundation laying ceremony of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University: Key points | India News
PM Modi, while addressing the nation from Aligarh, extended his greetings on the occasion of Radha Astami and called it an auspicious day to lay the foundation stone for the university. Calling Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh a great visionary, Prime Minister Modi said that he made an immense contribution to the fight for the nation’s freedom. Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University Not only will it become a great center for modern education, but it will also be known for its studies related to defense, defense manufacturing technology and manpower development, Prime Minister Modi said.
Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh was a great freedom fighter, an educator, and a social reformer. The Yogi Adityanath government’s decision to establish the university after Jat’s prominent figure is being seen politically as part of the ruling BJP’s bid to win over the community ahead of the crucial assembly elections in the state earlier in the year. next year.
These are the key points of PM Modi’s address in Aligarh:
* We come to learn from the life of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh indomitable will who is dedicated to fulfilling one’s dreams. The youth of the nation who want to achieve great achievements in life should read about Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh.
* Today, not just the country, but the whole world is watching India make everything from modern grenades and rifles to fighter jets, drones and warships.
* India is moving towards creating a new identity as a major world defense exporter.
* Uttar Pradesh is becoming an attractive place for all small and large investors in the country and the world. This happens when the right environment for development is created.
* Uttar Pradesh is becoming a great example of the double benefit of a dual engine government.
* UP, which was seen as a stumbling block in the country’s development, today leads major campaigns in the country.
* Before 2017, governance in Uttar Pradesh was in the hands of thugs and mafias, but today those people are behind bars.
* The central government works constantly to strengthen small farms. He has made many decisions, such as the extension of the Kisan credit card, the improvement of the insurance system, the provision of a 3,000 rupee pension, among others, which are empowering small farmers.
* The central government and the Yogi government are working hand in hand for the development of Uttar Pradesh. We have to fight against the forces that are against development in the state.
(With inputs from agencies)