sony BRAVIA X90J: Sony brings its BRAVIA X90J cognitive intelligence TV series to India
New Delhi, June 10, 2021: Sony India has expanded its portfolio of premium televisions in India with the addition of the BRAVIA X90J series. The totally new Sony BRAVIA X90J It is said to be the world’s first cognitive intelligence television series, which thinks like a human brain. However, the company has yet to reveal pricing and availability details for the TV.
According to the company, these televisions have Cognitive Processor XR that offers intelligence that reflects human cognitive characteristics. It can detect the viewer’s focal points and cross-analyze numerous image quality elements to produce a more natural image closer to human memory.
These televisions, according to the company, also have cognitive intelligence for sound. “Enhance the sound to 5.1.2 channels to encapsulate the viewer in surround sound from top to bottom and from left to right, to offer a realistic and immersive experience, close to the sensation of images and sound that people feel in real life Combined with the precision of a Full Array LED panel, XR Triluminos Pro and XR Contrast Booster, the new X90J series produces supreme realism and an incredibly detailed image better than ever, “the company says in a press release.
The new X90J series is available in three screen sizes: 189 cm (75 inches), 165 cm (65 inches) and 140 cm (55 inches).
Sony BRAVIA X90J Key Features
* Full Array Sports LED Panel and XR Contrast Amplifier
* XR TRILUMINOS Pro said to reproduce brighter colors
* New addition for audio includes XR Surround, 3D Surround upscaling and acoustic multi-audio
* Dedicated gaming mode with HDMI 2.1 compatibility, including 4K 120fps, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Low Latency Auto Mode (ALLM) and e-ARC
* Google tv voice search driven by Google Assistant, you can work with Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit
* Recessed surface bezel